Chicken story..!!

C H I C K..H E N ......S T O R Y
(mind blowing climax):

 

A farmer rears 25 young hens and one old cock. He feels the old cock could no longer handle his job efficiently. Hence, he bought one young cock from the market and put him in the same cage as the old cock.

 

Old cock to Young cock: "Welcome to join me, we will work together towards productivity...

 

Young cock: What do you mean? As far as I know, you are old and should take retirement leaving the productivity to me alone.

 

Old cock : Young boy, there are 25 hens here, can't I help you with some?

 

Young cock: No!! Not even one. From today, all of them are mine.

 

Old cock: In this case, I shall challenge you to a competition. If I win the competition, you shall allow me to have just one hen and if I lose, you can have them all and I retire for good!

 

Young cock: OK. Done. What is the competition?

 

Old cock: We will compete for 50 meters chase. From here to that tree. Since I am old, as you have been saying all this time, I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 meters.

 

Young cock: No problem ! Let the competition be tomorrow morning.

 

In the morning the Young cock allows the Old cock to start off and when the Old cock crosses the first 10 meters mark, the Young cock chases him with all his might.

 

Soon enough, he was behind the Old cock's back in a matter of seconds.

 

The farmer had come to the farm by this time and ."BANG" - he shot the young cock dead saying:

 

"Hell ! This is the 5th GAY cock I've bought this week."!!

 

Moral: Always respect your seniors and watch out for corporate politics!!

winksurprisecool

Replies (2)

clever oldy... cheekycheekycheekycheeky 

devilcheeky

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details