Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


check this out to know what it is

im a pe-2 student n nt sure whether i vl gt thru dis time r not.

is it possible for me 2get enroll myself for articles even if i dnt get thru, cz i vl b waste of 6 more months

 5 Replies


BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     30 August 2009

No you cant, after completing PE-2 or IPCC only you can register for articleship..all the best


Lakshmikant (CA pcc student)     30 August 2009

I agree with Bala Sir

Abhijit Korgaonkar

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student)     31 August 2009

u will clear this time... all the best


vikash (ARTICLED EXECUTIVE)     31 August 2009

BALA SIR Sahi bol rahe hai...unki baat maan lo.

CA Amit Kanani

CA Amit Kanani (Practicing CA)     03 September 2009

Are yaar  6 months to bigaadne padenge. Good Luck for Exam.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags