Change of ro of trust

Aditya Mishra (Student)     31 March 2019

Aditya Mishra
 73 points

| My Other Post

Please let me know about the procedure & documents required to change the RO of the charitable trust from Ghaziabad (UP) to Delhi.


Radhey Shyam Jha (Student)     01 April 2019

Radhey Shyam Jha
 62 likes  969 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Read Public Trust Act of your State. It has to be filed with Charity Commissioner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »