Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of name in icai record

MAMTA (Student) (97 Points)

12 March 2013  

I am a CA  FInal student. Recently I got married and want to change my name & address info with institute's record. Can anyone please tell me the procedure?

 7 Replies

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 12 March 2013

Not sure. But you can ask ICAI by logging on to www.icai.org/help




* I am a :

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Presentation - How to make use of e-sahaayaata


1 Like

Rahul Pritwani (CA Student) (268 Points)
Replied 12 March 2013

Hiii mamta,u need to write an application to d regional office asking dem to change ur name and address in their records along wth a copy of ur marriage certificate indicating ur new name.
1 Like

rakshita (Article Assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 16 February 2015

is there any procedure for change of name

Shresh Patel (CA Final Student) (36 Points)
Replied 11 March 2015

Originally posted by : raksh*tha
is there any procedure for change of name

Dear Raksh*tha,

Kindly refer this link https://www.icai.org/post.H T M L?post_id=9734 for the change of name and address.


1 Like

ashish (Student CA Final ) (36 Points)
Replied 13 January 2020

hi all.

now u can change ur name through SSP portal by editing ur profile. u can reach ssp portal throught E-sahayata services of icai and u have to creat id on ssp and then u can change ur name through edit profile with uploaded necessary docs required by icai.

Najuka Tare (article) (22 Points)
Replied 05 March 2021

Hii...I changed my name on Ssp portal but my examination hall tickets nd results show old name..please help me ...further procedures 

murshid puthanpurakkal (3 Points)
Replied 29 May 2021

Same issue faced by me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags