Change of address

I am an IPCC student.. I live in West bengal...I have shifted to a new place. So I want change my address of correspondence in ICAI records cos I m still recieving students journal on my previous address. Kindly guide me how to change address by sending email or sending letter by post or any other procedure.. Thank you

Replies (3)

write a letter for change of address describing ur address(current + new/proposed) alongwith ur details like name, regn. no., contact no. to Secretary,ICAI and submit to the regional council of ICAI...carry a copy of letter to get a receiving on it.

Regards

Originally posted by : Yuvraj Singh

write a letter for change of address describing ur address(current + new/proposed) alongwith ur details like name, regn. no., contact no. to Secretary,ICAI and submit to the regional council of ICAI...carry a copy of letter to get a receiving on it.

Regards

I dont live in delhi. can I change my address by sending email to board of studies or sending letter by post to the secretary by post??

Submit a written application in the nearest branch.. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details