Page no : 2

Shanthi (Student) (41 Points)
Replied 16 October 2009

It might get implemented from next attempt i.e. from may 2010

Prajakta Kulkarni (Student) (45 Points)
Replied 18 October 2009

Originally posted by : M @ #!
" wat is it, is it true taht ICAI has incresed the passing % "

Mithreshan (Articled Trainee) (60 Points)
Replied 18 October 2009

Originally posted by :Kaushik Vankadkar
" ur right Lipika one cannot be so careless, hovewer my intention of telling such phrase is - not to worry or think so much for this else we have to take this positively and should develope such a mindset that whatever comes in our way to become CA will handled it effectively infact one must think of scoring good marks rather than thinking of getting border marks. This is a professional exam one has to prepare for the worst ever they (ICAI) can do.
Thanks dear
Kaushik
"

'Exzjactly' thats wat we ought to do..

Purnima (student) (722 Points)
Replied 19 October 2009

who told u????????

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant) (2731 Points)
Replied 19 October 2009

RUMOURS RIFE THAT IT MAY BE FROM MAY10 ONWARDS...........BUT ANY CONFIRMED ANNOUCEMENT WOULD BE THE FINAL WORD...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hakim (Banker) (117 Points)
Replied 21 October 2009

itz a rumour dude

lipika bansal (student) (26 Points)
Replied 21 October 2009

guyz what m saying .........jst thnk bout it.. we cant get 80-90 in all subjects .there must one or two subjects in which we dont have lot of confidence...so if passing criteria is changed n 1group cant be set off with 2nd one then we have to work out accordingly...in place of getting 80-90 in one or two sub. we have to make plans for getting 60-65 in each sub. hope u all understand & try to help me out bout this romours/nonsense news

ramajayam (ARTILCE) (144 Points)
Replied 26 October 2009

y yar its true

CA Priya (CS Final) (1049 Points)
Replied 26 October 2009

No wonder in our Institute doing this yar.... Its not a shocking news after we are aware of the modifications they are planning in our New Syllabus and the pass percentages as well... My only advice for those who are writing exams is to clear and run before our Institute starts messing up........... All the best.........

(Guest)

i think they should stop conducting exms if they dont want people to pass

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: