Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Change in master data

Puja MOHAN (company secretary)     26 September 2011

company secretary 
 2 likes  72 points

| My Other Post

By mistake while filing form 1 in case of a private company , the paid up capital mentioned was entered wrong i.e. rs. 10 lacs instead of Rs. 1 lac.


Pls guide how to resolve it.


Also if we file a form 2 and mention the correct paid up in it , will the problem be solved. 


saloni (student)     27 September 2011

 4 likes  74 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I am not sure but master data can be corrected n then file form 2. copy of moa n aoa, resolution for correction to be sent along with the request of crrection of master data. Other views are welcome

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »