Change in Articleship

Hi All

I work for a chennai based ca firm as an articled clerk (1 year completed), Can I change my Articleship for the remaining duration. I am doing  PCC. Give me your suggestions.

Regards

Kunhabdullah

 

Replies (1)

yes u can..!~

 

they have allowed 1 time transfer..!

 

so u can avail this opporytunity

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details