Challan not found in tin nsdl oltas

Yesterday I paid Self Assessment Tax from the Income Tax Efiling website via Netbanking. I got a "Taxpayers Counterfoil" on payment from my bank. Today before submitting my returns I checked the https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/index.H T M L website but I am unable to find my challan details. I am getting "No records found for the above query." message. 

So what do I do to verify if my tax has been paid?

Replies (3)

Check this thread:

/forum/challan-280-no-records-found-for-the-above-query-oltas-396814.asp

It takes about 3/5 working days to update the records........ So, please wait..

I made my ETDS Payment as of 29-08-2018 and OLTAS CHALLAN STATUS ENQUIRY is SHOWING "NO RECORD FOUND" as of TODAY (10-09-2018)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details