Challan form /itns number

 I e-filed IT return for A.Y. 2018-2019, e-verified and after processing the ITR-I some amount was refunded to my bank Ac. After e-filing and e-verification I found mistake in e-filing and within 3 days I submit revised ITR-I and pay online and e-verified. Now revised ITR-I has been processed by It dept. and I have received email for payment of amount (equal to refund amount). The payment  link in Pdf does not work and I go IT dept. website and ultimately redirected to NSDL website.There are many challan forms. Through which challan form should I pay the amount?

Replies (1)

Go to > Challan No. ITNS 280 > (0021) INCOME-TAX (OTHER THAN COMPANIES > Self Assessment Tax (300) > And Pay.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details