Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Challan for service tax


dear friends,

if one individual submitted the challan in wrong code then what is the precedure to correct the same?

 1 Replies

Harsha (Chartered Accountant CS (Final))   (227 Points)
Replied 09 April 2013

I assumed that it is wrong Accounting code and Service Tax registration number.  It is not possible to correct the same. As the Service Tax paid under wrong head its only procedural lapse and there would not be any penal provisions.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags