Cfa v/s ca carrer

CFA VS CA

CURRENTLY I AM DOING ARTICLESHIP UNDER A SMALL FIRM.

I AM IN TYB.COM. I AM A BIT BORED WITH CA BECUASE I FOUND A CA WORK MORE OF PROCEDURAL RATHER THAN PRATICAL. I MEAN USE OF YOUR MIND IS ALSO VERY LESS. I ALSO EXPIRENCED THAT CA IS ABOUT BIG 4. I AM DOINF IT FROM SMALL FIRM. I DONT THINKM I HAVE BETTER FUTURE IN CA.I HAVE CLEARED CPT AND IPCC GRP 1 IN 1ST ATTEMPT AND NOT CLEARED GROUP 2 YET

I HAD A WISH TO DO CFA BUT CONFUSED WHETHER SHOULD I LEAVE CA AND DO CFA OR AFTER DOING CA I SHOULD DO CFA.I AM UNABLE TO SEE ANY CARRER IN CA.

IS THERE ANY TEST  THAT CAN TELL CFA CAN IS GOOD CARRER FOR ME OR NOT.

THERE IS BETTER DEMAND FRO CA OR CFA?

Replies (3)

if u are interested in equity , I banking etc u should definitely do CFA along with CA if not u should atleast complete your IPCC there is another course called FRM (u can complete it within 1 yr but its more about risk management) 

FRM is good but it requires more of mathematical understanding.

No doubt CA's work is procedural, routine and operational in nature. CFA is more dynamic.

BUT BUT, I will still recommend you to complete CA meanwhile give CFA level I exam also, since you are in b.com TY you can appear for CFA, but you need to have your passport before CFA enrolment. Giving CFA exam and clearing it will not help you unnless you have some work-ex in portifolio/MF/ etc. CA+CFA is what I recommend.

Regards

AS 

having done cfa after clearing ca, I think you are needlessly thinking abt cfa at this stage.. i value Ca training and learning much ahead of cfa..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details