CFA study group

I m a cfa level 2 candidate,....and m ready to help anyone in this tregards....u can contact me at 9891381869

Hi, I am Mayank from Mumbai. I am appearing for CFA Level 1, in December 2010.

Hi,

I am Mayank from Mumbai. I am appearing for CFA Level 1, in December 2010. Anybody appearing for the same pls contact on :- Mayank124 @ gmail.com

Hi. .i m frm delhi . .i m appearing fr level 1 in june 11. .jst startd self prep with schweser . .anybody appearing fr d same  , pls contact me on ksingh707 @ gmail.com

I did my CFA LEVEL1 last june and if u need any help u can contact at level1help @ backbencher.in

They will help for all basic things

Hi Friends, I M appearing for CFA L1 in June 11. Kindly help me to select Calculator which i can use & where it is available in Mumbai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dLJ_guUm0

 

Video abot CFA December 2011

 

Kaplan - Schweser CFA 2011 Level 1

 

English | Notes Books + Curriculum + QBank +video training 16 Cd+Mock exams+sample exams+practice exams

 

I would like to help less resource under privilege students.If some one need this please email me.

I'll send the  package

 

kubgk25 @ gmail.com 

i want to persue CFA...kindly guide on how to start ....

frds your cooperation is solicited,...

visit 

careerstudyz.com

for cheap study materials 

recommended 

i m bcom graduate ....  want to know about cfa..... any i pursue it????? please help me.... act i appeared cpt but didnt cleared ..... m totally confused wat to do???? i dnt want to waste a year.... please suggest me..

https://www.careerstudyz.com/Pages/cfa.aspx

well, there is a platform for cfas on net at www.thecfaclub.tk ..hope it helps

hi guys 

m going to appear cfa june2012 . all the aspiring students come and share their views and resources to prepare for the cfa. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details