CFA or CPA

I am Presently in CA Final, for better future opportunities i wnat to know which cource would be better

CFA or CPA or Acturial Valuation.

My final is due in MAY 2011.

Replies (3)

CFA (US) and CPA (US) both are good.

For CFA(US), you can give the exams in India or any where in the world. but for CPA the exams will be centered in US only.

Also, CFA has more worldwide recognition than CPA.

For more details please visit>

www.cfainstitute.org

www.aicpa.org

www.top-finance.net

 

I am sanjeev. I am a technical Analyst.  I like to read a lot.

now i m pursuing B.Com. and i want to to know about CA .

Please suggest me any good university.

Regards,

share tips intraday

Originally posted by : share tips intraday

 

I am sanjeev. I am a technical Analyst.  I like to read a lot.

now i m pursuing B.Com. and i want to to know about CA .

Please suggest me any good university.

Regards,

share tips intraday
 

Hello Sanjeev, For CA you have to get register with ICAI. Check the details of the course on www.icai.org

For CA , their is no university .It is conducted by ICAI only.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details