CFA level 1 2011 Dec

 

Kaplan - Schweser CFA 2011 Level 1

English | Notes Books + Curriculum + QBank +video training 16 Cd+Mock exams+sample exams+practice exams

 

I would like to help less resource under privilege students.If some one need this please email me.I'll send the  package

kubgk25 @ gmail.com 

Replies (23)

could you please tell me how to go about this course??? what are the fees for the notes and for the course???

Deepti .

Dear Arjun

Please provide me with the above details.

With Regards

e.n.ananthanarayanan

Originally posted by : Deepti

could you please tell me how to go about this course??? what are the fees for the notes and for the course???

Deepti .
 

check your mail box

thanks

send me at amit.agarwal283 @ gmail.com

check your mail boxes

Originally posted by : Arjun Rao

check your mail boxes

I would also like to get the material. Please send me on sk_leo1982 @ yahoo.co.in

Hi Arjun,

Would request you to send me the material as well. My email ID is sk_leo1982 @ yahoo.co.in.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Subhash

 

Visit careerstudyz.com you'll find the all the cfa materials

thanks

plz send me at casujitmaity @ gmail.com .. thanks :D

Dear,

Please send this to jsourabh69 @ gmail.com

thanks

Sourabh

9967593088

Originally posted by : Arjun Rao
 
Kaplan - Schweser CFA 2011 Level 1

English | Notes Books + Curriculum + QBank +video training 16 Cd+Mock exams+sample exams+practice exams
 
I would like to help less resource under privilege students.If some one need this please email me.I'll send the  package
kubgk25 @ gmail.com 

Hi.

I have a question.

As CFA is not approved by our government they havent received permission to hold the december level I exam in India in 2011 as of yet. So India is not in their exam centre list.

Do you know anything about this? As this is the only thing thats keeping me waiting from registering myself for CFA.

Please provide me with any information regarding the same.

I can be contacted at sakhadke @ gmail.com

I'll try to find that soon

Originally posted by : Arjun Rao

I'll try to find that soon

Thanks.

Keep us posted here or mail me.

HELLO ARUN

can u please tell me about CFA course and  CFA as carrier my id: 
swati_shrivastava007 @ yahoo.co.in


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details