Hi friends
Please help me in deciding whether CFA ICFAI is good or not
What is its Market Value?????????
as the US one is too expensive for me.....
thanks in advance
Hi friends
Please help me in deciding whether CFA ICFAI is good or not
What is its Market Value?????????
as the US one is too expensive for me.....
thanks in advance
Gold is always better than any sparkling object, buy only GOLD, ....................i.e. if you wnat to do CFA, do only from US.
do only CFA USA.. And wil let U know abt the details ...... dont go for ICFAI......
| Originally posted by :Amrish Sehrawat | ||
| " | Gold is always better than any sparkling object, buy only GOLD, ....................i.e. if you wnat to do CFA, do only from US. | " |
thanz for giving a good suggestion
I am a CFA from ICFAI Hyd only , but i dont support the statement that it is not good , if you enroll it then only you can see the toughness of the course....... the only reason why people are rushing towards US CFA is beause CFA from ICFAI is not under any statutary act of Parliament as our ICAI or ICWAI is...... but course content of CFA from ICFAI is as very good
Hi,
I am CA and CFA (USA), I have registered fro Indian CFA too, it is very good in terms of course content and very difficult and informative.
After completing 4 group I joind the US CFA. I thinkUS CFA is relatively easy and it is worth more in the job market.
Indian CFA is much more comprehansive, While US CFA mainly for security analysis.
Regards,
Jigar CA CFA
Hi, can any one please provide complete information about Indian cfa.
employers want to test the knowledge. Of course CFA US commands much more respect globally. But in the Indian job scenario, if u have knowledge, employers will give more importance to that, instead of probing into ur CFA degree's origin.
but if u want to settle in the US, better go for CFA US.
pls log onto http://www.iutripura.edu.in/cfa/ for Indian CFA from ICFAI
Hi there,
I am a Student Council Officer working with ICFAI, Gurgaon. For any queries or clarification, call me @ 9873664258.
hi iam doing cfa from icfai and it is better than cfa us
can u send a link for cfa usa.
Hi ,
I am a CA 2004 Batch and CS.. I am planning to have CFA from USA. If someone can guide me regarding course content and exams schedule..
Thanks,
Raj
CFA from USA is globally recognized and highly respected.
www.cpachamps.com
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals