Cfa (icfai) coaching,pune

Hi This is Ajit from Pune.

Do any one know who is providing classes for Indian CFA in Pune( nearer to Pune Station or at Pune City area). If any one can guide me in this regard then it would be a great help to me.

 

M-9595879283

Mail:Kumar_ajit2008 @ rediffmail.com

Replies (2)

Dear friends,

                       I am facing same problem at Kolkata. I am also doing Indian CFA. I could not find proper tutor . Please help me.

Thanks

Ashoke Samanta

E- mail - ashokesamantabun @ yahoo.co.in

 

Ajit, I am groud D student of CFA (ICFAI), i think there is Mr. Chaddava who take tutions for CFA, i have seen his pamplets during exam time.

I will try to find out his no. and share with you.

Nazir

9011103110

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details