Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cfa after ca

Page no : 2

Aditya Vikram ( ) (81 Points)
Replied 16 December 2013

Yes, I've realised it too that the ca finals is my top most priority now, and I've taken a vow to myself to give whatever I've got to clear it in one go. And I'll try to gain as much knowledge as possible from the audits I attend, and from journals,news too.

Thank you CA Rakesh Ji for all your help and advice. I hope we meet again on some other discussion here in this forum (and maybe in real life too, why not right :) and I pray as well that I can rely on you for advice at further stages of my professional life as well.

Hridaya venkatasubramanian (student) (64 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

Hi all I am in the final year of my articleship and out of my experience I found audit to be quite monotonous ; at the same time I found that CAs are also provided with many other career options like mergers and acquisitions , investment banking, financial planning,etc. I had enjoyed studying FM in ipcc and SFM  in final level as well.I also intend to get placed in an investment bank after qualifying ca exams to become well versed in the core functionalities of how the whole investment banking industry functions.

Will doing CFA be an added advantage for me such that I can become an expert in the subsequent years??. Please reply, 

Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: