Cfa after ca

Yes, I've realised it too that the ca finals is my top most priority now, and I've taken a vow to myself to give whatever I've got to clear it in one go. And I'll try to gain as much knowledge as possible from the audits I attend, and from journals,news too.

Thank you CA Rakesh Ji for all your help and advice. I hope we meet again on some other discussion here in this forum (and maybe in real life too, why not right :) and I pray as well that I can rely on you for advice at further stages of my professional life as well.

 

Hi all I am in the final year of my articleship and out of my experience I found audit to be quite monotonous ; at the same time I found that CAs are also provided with many other career options like mergers and acquisitions , investment banking, financial planning,etc. I had enjoyed studying FM in ipcc and SFM  in final level as well.I also intend to get placed in an investment bank after qualifying ca exams to become well versed in the core functionalities of how the whole investment banking industry functions.

Will doing CFA be an added advantage for me such that I can become an expert in the subsequent years??. Please reply, 

Thanks in advance

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details