CFA

Dear All,

I am currently persuing CFA from ICFAI along with my job. I hardly get any time to study. I have to appear for Group C & Group D in coming Month Apr09. Although I believe the exams are not tough since you have access to formula books in exams still I am not too confident this time. Can someone suggest me (from those who are already CFA) what's the right approach to study for these exams.

Thanks

Replies (3)

Hi Kamal,

Group C is not that tough, since you will find only objective questions maximum of one point. But Delta is bit touch. I think first you have to go thru the work books. In case you require the past exam suggested answers, Please let me know. I have cleared group C and appearing for Delta group. My contact number is 9867354362. Email id r_raman_78 @ yahoo.co.in &

rmnranganathan @ gmail.com.

 

regards,

Raman

 

 

HI GUYS ACTUALLY I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE THAT WHAT'S THE SCOPE DO WE GET IN CFA COURSE AND AS U R DOING IT FROM ICFAI WHICH ONE IS PREFEREBALE ICAI OR ICFAI PLEASE TELL HONESTLY AND EARLY.

ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS

Hi Friends.. I have cleared delta. I would suggest that past year papers are very important till third group. So do at least 8 past examination papers. U cn contact me for any further assistance..


Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details