certified copies of ca final

I applied for ca final certified copies but my login page is showing CLOSED n no intimation has yet received at my email id. I applied on 2 Feb 2018.
can there be any problem??? n
how many days it will take??
what should I do??
Replies (8)
I also applied for ca final certified copy on 25th January, but no certified copy has been received yet. My login page is showing status under process.
then what should I do
Please wait it may take 4 to 8 weak, go for further study. don't waste time for this.
no I am doing study ,but my concern about my login page as it is showing CLOSED,
No need to worry the last date for applying is 15th Feb so the option is closed after your application is processed the out come will be available by displaying check outcome in your account
@ nishu check your registered email id i.e registered with icaiexam.they surely sent you mail.check your SPAM in gmail.certified copies hosted only for 10 days.
i applied for certified ccopies on 19th January. Status is showing application under process. most of my friends have received their copies. please help
i applied for certified ccopies on 19th January. Status is showing application under process. most of my friends have received their copies. please help

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details