Certified copies - doubt

Hello everyone,

I have a doubt regarding certified copies. I got my copy and after going through I found out that a 12 mark answer was awarded 10marks. The evaluator has not struck off or indicated any wrong part of the answer. The entire answer is correct and was given only 10 marks. Can I approach ICAI in this regard? If so what is the process? 

Thanks in advance

Replies (2)

Find this         https://www.charteredclub.com/procedure-for-revaluation-of-ca-cpt-pcc-ipcc-final-marks/

i am also seeing many checking error in my copy too

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details