Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Certificate u/s 65b

Asif Ali (B.Com) (196 Points)

28 October 2021  
Dear Experts,
I am a complainant and i have filed a consumer case in district court.
Court ask me for file certificate u/s 65b evidence about email.
Please send me proforma and how to i file it.?
Thanks With Best Regards
Asif Ali

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Master in Accounts & Lawyer email ID:ramachary64@gmail.com voice no:9989324294)   (2913 Points)
Replied 28 October 2021

there is not specific format for submitting evidence. You can submit it in the consumer forum section office or else on hearing day directly to the judge with an an application.

1 Like

Asif Ali (B.Com) (196 Points)
Replied 28 October 2021

Thanks Sir.
Sir ek query aur hai,
kya hum cerificicate u/s 65 ke liye mujhe advocate ke pas jana hoga ya main khud hi bina advocate ki madad ke bana sakta hu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags