Certificate of service query - ipcc

I have converted from PCC to IPCC in 2013 (no direct entry) and have already completed my 3.5 years of articleship. I want to apply for May 2017 IPCC exam. Do I have to submit the Certificate of Service? I do not fall under any category of students mentioned in the "Guidelines for IPCE" on ICAIEXAM website regarding the mandatory requirement of submitting the Certificate of Service.

i.e. "I haven't joined/converted to Intermediate(IPC) through Direct Entry Scheme - Graduates/Post Graduates or registered for Intermediate (IPC) course through CPT route and appeared in the Intermediate (IPC) Examination in one or both groups but did not pass any of the group/s and converted to Intermediate(IPC) under the Direct Entry Scheme and commenced practical training".

I tried to call ICAI helpline to get a solution but either their numbers are mostly busy or if it rings, no one picks up the call. I have even sent them an email. They still haven't replied to that.
Please provide an answer at the earliest so that I can submit my form.
Thank you.

Replies (12)
In case of IPCC exams only direct entry students need to fill cos. As u haven't ever touch direct entry scheme, so u don't need to fill cos.

I submitted my form. For candidates like me, there was no option to submit the Certificate of Service as it is not required. Thank you for the reply.

But what about student who has not completed articleship ? in my case I submit my form but no option for certificate of service came and the form also accepted with fees so do I need to send form through seed post at Delhi. I completed my 2 years of articleship then to that option not came
@ Sejal, which exam are u applying for ?
Students appearing in IPCC through CPT route don't require cos.
mam I am applying for ipcc group 2 and I completed my 2 years of articleship. so whether it is mandatory certificate of service
CPT or direct entry dear ?
It depends on this
If certificate of service not applicable to my case so whether I have to send form through speed post
I am appearing through CPT route
If it doesn't applicable then why to send form by post. If it's not applicable then it's not needed.
As u are through CPT route then no cos.
Thank you mam
Welcome
Best of luck 👍

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details