Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Certificate of service for ipcc examination

libigeorge16@gmail.com Gmail   11 August 2020

libigeorge16@gmail.com Gmail

14 points

| My Other Post

I have a doubt about my certificate of service. I have recordically completed my articleship on january 31 st 2020.. And i have also done all procedures relating to articleship completion. My extention days of 75 days are also pending.. Because l want likely to do my extension under another principal.. Iam not pass ipcc till yet.so here my doubt is to who will sign my certificate of service for ipcc examination registration.. Im from direct entry student Ipcc old..

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

Sagar Patel (Tax and Business Consultant)     11 August 2020

Sagar Patel
Tax and Business Consultant 
 804 likes  8814 points

View Profile | My Other Post

The Principal under whom you completed your articleship (except excess leave) will sign your certificate of services for exam.

1 Like
avater

monika sharma (C.A.)     16 August 2020

monika sharma
C.A. 
 2 likes  21 points

Sir I am CA ipcc old student I am 1st group of ipcc old is qalified ..my articalship was completed in 2017.. I want fill CA ipcc old 2nd group exam form Nov 2020 ..so my doubt is do I need to upload certificate of service .?

avater

Sagar Patel (Tax and Business Consultant)     16 August 2020

Sagar Patel
Tax and Business Consultant 
 804 likes  8814 points

First of all congratulations for Rejoining after long break and all the best for exam

1. As you are giving exam after long time, check the validity of your registration, if it's expired than revalidated that registration to be eligible to apply for exam.

2. For submission of exam form for Nov, 2020 you are required to upload certificate of service compulsorily.
As your articleship is already completed, there is no need to sign certificate of service by principal. You can download certificate of service,(format applicable to articleship complated students) sign yourself and upload it with exam form.

1 Like
avater

monika sharma (C.A.)     16 August 2020

monika sharma
C.A. 
 2 likes  21 points

Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register