certificate of service

Hello everyone!
I have got my certificate of service signed by my principal for NOVEMBER 2017 attempt.
my query is, can I use the same certificate of service for MAY 2018 attempt?
will it be valid?
(it was actually really very tough for me to get that certificate signed..)
or again I have to go nd request my principal again nd again to sign COS.
I will be completing my articleship on 26.04.2018.
PLEASE HELP!
Replies (30)
no....it will not valid becoz of date mentioned on COS....so u need to get sign again.....dear.....bt if u not want to go office then u call ur principle and told him to sign and mailed u....
You have to ask him/her to sign again till your form 108 is with the Institute..
This is the last time you have to ask to sign..

Pallav Bansal
(Thumbs up👍 if I resolved your query)
@ Hit
I guess her principal will not gonna sign if she asked him/her on phone..
ThNku for the reply...
the problem is that he was not willing to sign the form that time only....somehow I got it signed...
I don't knw whether he would sign this time or not
if he is not sign then u should complain to icai....then definitely icai allowed u any CA - practice to sign ur COS
won't it (icai) be asking any questions to my principal?
like what's the matter nd all....
No Aastha..
Do not lodge a complain to ICAI..
ICAI is member oriented..
This is the very reason, Institute wants Principal's sign in COS.. So each and every article will not indulge in any kind of misbehavior with the principal..
Remember if you lodge a complaint then only you will suffer..

Try to ask your Principal calmly and request him tham IF he do not sign the COS then your are not able to write the exams..
Try some emotional terrorism on him.. *Emotional Atyachar*

Pallav Bansal
not at all....first thing that icai doesn't HV time to asked any questions to ur principle and icai will help u to allow another CA to sign ur COS....I also see that last time one student send blank page where they asked COS...then also he get admit card and gave exam.....so no need to worry....icai doesn't check all things...
Dear Hit,

What if ICAI check her blank page?
What if?
She will not be able to appear.. Will you take responsibility?
I said.....last time I HV seen that.....I didn't said u do same thing. .......
thanks to both of you!
@ hit well if icai is this much irresponsible.. that it gave admit card on a blank cos... then I guess I am still at a better position...I mean I have my cos signed only date is different..
Dear Aastha,

I won't recommend you to indulge in such malpractice..
Remember, If Institute checks your COS then What they will do may not be good for you..
Choice is all yours..
@ pallav
yes ofcourse I won't be doing anything that may have the audacity to ruin my career....
I m thinking to call icai nd talk to the head of article section....
else last option is to get the new cos signed!
dear Aastha....upto u...wht u want to do....bt I suggest use whigtner and then take out print and then scan ....it's better option.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details