Page no : 2

shefali kanoongo (CA Final) (47 Points)
Replied 01 May 2012

I will also go wid CCI..

because actually i dont have account on Fb.. cheeky

same B-) 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harini
darshakji, if you ask this question on CCI, winner will be CCI, if you ask on FB, winner will be FB......:-),

Anil Kumar (looking for the best avenue)   (303 Points)
Replied 01 May 2012

few days back, i started a discussion regarding "charging 500 rupees instead of 100 for certified copies by ICAI". I raised question there that why icai is charging 5 times of the ICSI fee . but the discussion was deleted by administrators, so i feel that CCI is no more purely unbiased. and old members know that CCI used to ba a much better web-portal than what it is today. in the end, i will only say CCI and FB hav different features,users,benefits so comparing them doesn't really mean anything.

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 01 May 2012

For me, the ratio of visiting CCI and FB is about 100 : 1.

I consider CCI to be my second family.

FB is more of a CLUB to me than CCI though it is called caCLUBindia.  smiley

2 Like

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)
Replied 01 May 2012

MY VOTE IS TO CCI.BECAUSE... IN CCI IF A PERSON WHO EVEN DONT KNOW MY ADRESS.. HE/SHE WILL RESPOND FOR ME WITHOUT ANY SELF INTEREST... THEY EVEN DONT CONSIDER MY GENDER...THAT IS THE GREAT NESS OF PLATFORM....IF I ASK A QUESION PERSONALLY... THEY LL REPLY ME... BUT IN FB IT IS NOT LIKE THAT  PPL INTERACT ONLY IF THE  PERSON PERSONALLY KNOW TO THEM..... OF COURSE IF A GIRL ASK ANY 1 WILL RESPOND NO DOUBT IN THAT....

If a drop of water falls in
lake there is no identity.
But if it falls on a leaf of lotus
it shine like a pearl.
so choose the best place
where you would shine.....IT IS NOT THE GREATNESS OF WATER DROP....THE PLATFORM WHAT IT IS CHOOSE...

1 Like

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 01 May 2012

darshakji, if you ask this question on CCI, winner will be CCI, if you ask on FB, winner will be FB......:-),Both are different one is professional and other is social. Relatives and friends who are not in the field of finance stay in touch through FB. Both have unique set of features. So the comparison is not fair.

One more thing----

CCI has an account on FB......Not the other way around.

But yes if one would ask me for 1 day i have to choose only one site among these to visit...I will, without any hesitation, choose CCI.

agreed to thesesmiley

(Guest)
Originally posted by : varahi

darshakji, if you ask this question on CCI, winner will be CCI, if you ask on FB, winner will be FB......:-),Both are different one is professional and other is social. Relatives and friends who are not in the field of finance stay in touch through FB. Both have unique set of features. So the comparison is not fair.

One more thing----

CCI has an account on FB......Not the other way around.

But yes if one would ask me for 1 day i have to choose only one site among these to visit...I will, without any hesitation, choose CCI.

agreed to these

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 02 May 2012

CCI

(Guest)

Who is better , Mom or Dad, Day or Night , Good or Bad, I don't know, and I think nobody else knows,,,, I don't want to be rude, but the comparisons should be among equals, Facebook.com and Caclubindia.com are noway near equals, they stand apart, both are good at their place and field, one deals with professional and other with social element, both are required by us, But if you ask me, I opt for Facebook.com (even though I seldom login to Facebook.com), the reason being -

I can live a life without being a professional, but can I live without being social ?

1 Like

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 06 May 2012

All are giving answers which are politically correct (personal views)

I think both are good 

one big advantage that FB has got got over CCI is on FB we can be social as well as professional

but not in case of CCI we cannot be social over here

No doubt its a great platform for professionals 

so my vote goes to FACEBOOK

cheers

1 Like

CA Darshak Shah (Practicing CA) (1889 Points)
Replied 06 May 2012

Alright....

So Finally we got 2 fans for facebook....

Thats great.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: