Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CBDT circular on TDS on salary

Gaurav Sharma   18 January 2020

Gaurav Sharma

7 likes  130 points

| My Other Post

What is effective date of applicability of circular 04/2020 related to TDS on salary

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    19 January 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

Dhirajlal Rambhia (KVO Merau Kutchh)     19 January 2020

Dhirajlal Rambhia
KVO Merau Kutchh 
 9236 likes  93385 points

View Profile | My Other Post

CBDT has released Circular No. 4/2020 which explains provisions related to TDS on Salary under Section 192 of Income Tax Act, 1961 applicable for A.Y. 2020-21 or F.Y. 2019-20.

1 Like
avater

Vaibhav Shetty (chartered accountant)     07 February 2020

Vaibhav Shetty
chartered accountant 
 1 likes  43 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Automated Accounting Is the future. Benefits for an automated accounting system. 

1.Save upto 80%:- With AKT MACS you can save upto 80% of Cost which you are spending or will be spending soon on Accounting & Tax Compliance. 2.Create & send invoice in 1 min.:- Send Professional Looking Invoices in Less than 1 Minute right from your mobile and impress your clients. 

3.Get payment faster:-Never face Cash crunch with in Invoice payment link, to receive payment directly into your Banks. Now no chik-chik of Cheques

4.Quick Quotation in 1min :-Speed Up Business deals with Quick Quotation from your mobile and instant approval from your client on the business table itself. Now never depend on Accountants for Quotations.

to know more visit AKT MACS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register