cash deposit limit crosses 10,00,000/-

Hello sir,
in my current financial year I have deposited more than 10 lakh rupees in cash in a small and small pieces in my bank account which is saving bank account this deposit was made because of the nature of my profession. my profession is to filing income tax returns for my clients, they give me cash I deposit that cash into my bank account and make payment of their income tax therefore my limit crosses 10 lakh rupees in this financial year. what precautions should I have to take into consideration in order to clarify to the income tax department in case notice has been received in future to me. only tax amount was deposited.

Thank you
Replies (3)

Have proper record of Client details and copy of IT challans in your records.

thank you sir but what should I think about client details.
what details should I have to maintain?

Simply Transaction details, Name PAN No. of Assessee, bills raised to them etc. in case asked for. You can Show them. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details