Career suggestion-mba finance

Finance executive

Hi,

I am 28yr, did my MBA in finance. I wish to get suggestion on my career growth.

My Qualification: MBA Finance and Financial Modelling - NCFM

I am a person who interested to extend my career in corporate finance. I worked for 2 years as finance executive for a Real Estate Developer Company in Bangalore and then for some reason I had to quit the company and moved on to marketing field. I almost spend 7 months in this field now. I want to come back to my finance career now.

My concern is that;

•  Without CA can I perform in the Finance Industry?
  • Which industry would be good for me to get a good exposure to move further?

If you are giving any suggestion that would be very helpful for my career.

(Guest)

You can definitely do well in finance. Consider a career in data analytics, capital market, due diligence in big 4 and other stock analysis companies. These careers exist in big brands like the big 4, consulting groups and stock companies. So you may consider them. For more such options refer to mba in finance.

MBA In Finance is good choice for career.There is lots of scope in this industry. AIMA is the best organization for Management courses which Build a financial model at financial institutions. For more information visit AIMA at least one time for your bright future.

MBA in Finance is a good option for a career. There is lots of scope in this industry. If you want to take admission in the MBA then you visit at Aglasem for full information about AIMA entrance exam date, best institute in India and exam syllabus, Course fee.

MBA refers to a masters in business administration, so basically in the first year you will be covering a wide aspects related to business administration. In the second year however, you will be choosing your specialization, say Finance (if you are interested in the finance field). Specializing in Finance will give you a sound understanding for finance and will prepare you to face the corporate world where finance related skills will be necessary depending on the area of your work. But if you want to get into the depth of finance and learn finance in detail, then a CFA will be the best choice for you after an MBA. The depth of knowledge in finance you will garner in CFA is much more than an MBA with a specialization in finance, since CFA includes subjects which are not covered in detail in the curriculum of MBA (finance).

Secondly, CFA provides a global recognition. If you want to get into portfolio management, hedge funds, equity research, insurance and banking institutions, CFA will give you an edge at the time of placements.

Cracking interviews for equity research, investment banking profiles and analyst profiles will require an in-depth knowledge of finance which can only be acquired if you do CFA.

Therefore, MBA is a business administration course which is not restricted to finance only. If you want to specialize in full fledged finance, CFA will be the best professional course for you rather than an MBA.

To get an unbiased and experienced opinion on this topic, watch this video below of Aswini Bajaj who is a trainer, global consultant in delivering lectures on finance and a public speaker.

All about MBA

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU