Career as a Company Secretary- Complete Guide

Hi Prakash...!!! Seems like u are just the right person I can seek advice regarding my career.... I am a B.com (Hons.) graduate and a student of C.S professional programme. My December 2009 attempt was really bad and I'm feeeling as if I'll have to reappear..!!! I wasnt' able to clear my intermediate in  one attempt as well.... So would that affect my prospects of training and subsequently getting hired in any manner..???

To some extent yes, it may impact but it is not measurable. you should concentrate on present situation. Be optimistic though the papers were not good. Remember that CS results generally go libral so you can pass by chance if you really attended the 100% of paper.

thanks sir.......

GO AHEAD

HI Can you please provide me postals for Professional course. My attempt is in Dec 2010

 

Regards,

Rachna

thanks for sharing... it really help us.

HI ,

 

can any one inform me on  what basis institute  grant exemption on the  training i.e. 15 months   training.

Thanks,

Ranjeet

hi everyone,

pls help me wid this............i m student of icsi executive programme..........i have cleared group I this last june and now shifted to dubai so now where should i submit my examination form in dubai or in india. and if dubai then where in dubai.......wil i get my exam form in dubai........can anyone help me wid these detals.......plsssssssssss.................thank you so much in advance........

Hi sir.. actualy I am also doing CS but  i geting  some problem for  my assingment can u help me? 

https://www.infoexcavator.com 
excavator,used excavator, excavator for sale

Thanks for sharing it was really geat one

good coaching institute for cs foundation in delhi...?????

can some one get the address of institute of company secretaries of india, dubai chapter????? please

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details