Career

Hello friends, i am doing my ca final and going to appear in November 2008. I have passed my icwa inter and will appear for my final either in December 2008 or June 2009. By August 2009 My articles ends. So which field can i choose?

I have an thought : (pls advise whether this is correct)
                As i am doing both ca and icwa and will get passed out
simultaneously, i think i can get into an manufacturing concern and work there for a period of 5 years to get some experience and in due course think of any higher studies and then get into a good job.
Replies (2)
Yes U can do that. But, if there is a thought of doing higher studies, there is no need to do after 5 years, u can continue it while u work.
I think you should go for the Service industry and not manufacturing.I was also persuing CWA but then I realised that its better of bng in the service sector so I hv discontinued it.But after all it is subject to where ur interest lies irrespective of the degrees u hv.Best luck for ur decision mkg and future.Bye

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details