Capital gains very urgent

abc (Student CA Final ) (132 Points)

13 January 2013  
A pvt co. is involved in Trading business. It deals in real estate and properties.

It has acquired a factory for 1 Crore in 2010-11 and wants to sell it for around 20 Crore.

My Questions -
 1) I want to know what capital gains tax it will attract? and also if there are any ways to save this capital gains TAX...??

also 2) during the said period it has under gone change in shareholders. One old holder has left and 12 new holders have entered. WIll this transaction also attract capital gains tax on transfer of shares to this PVT LTD CO?

Please note - its a PVT LTD CO Thanks
Dear experts, Please guide me as soon as possible. A pvt co. is involved in Trading business. It deals in real estate and properties. It has acquired a factory for 1 Crore in 2010-11 and wants to sell it for around 20 Crore. My Questions - 1) I want to know what capital gains tax it will attract? and also if there are any ways to save this capital gains TAX...?? also 2) during the said period it has under gone change in shareholders. One old holder has left and 12 new holders have entered. WIll this transaction also attract capital gains tax on transfer of shares to this PVT LTD CO? Please note - its a PVT LTD CO Thanks

Read more at: /experts/experts_display_list_by_category.asp?cat_id=3#.UPKF46x0Y7o
Dear experts, Please guide me as soon as possible. A pvt co. is involved in Trading business. It deals in real estate and properties. It has acquired a factory for 1 Crore in 2010-11 and wants to sell it for around 20 Crore. My Questions - 1) I want to know what capital gains tax it will attract? and also if there are any ways to save this capital gains TAX...?? also 2) during the said period it has under gone change in shareholders. One old holder has left and 12 new holders have entered. WIll this transaction also attract capital gains tax on transfer of shares to this PVT LTD CO? Please note - its a PVT LTD CO Thanks

Read more at: /experts/experts_display_list_by_category.asp?cat_id=3#.UPKF46x0Y7o

A pvt co. is involved in Trading business.

It deals in real estate and properties.

It has acquired a factory for 1 Crore in 2010-11 and wants to sell it for around 20 Crore.

My Questions -

1) if there are any ways to save this capital gains TAX...??

also

2) during the said period it has under gone change in shareholders. One old holder has left and 12 new holders have entered. WIll this transaction also attract capital gains tax on transfer of shares to this PVT LTD CO?

Please note - its a PVT LTD CO Thanks