Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Capital Gain Tax Exemption U/S.54 F

JERRY JOHN (60 Points)

22 October 2021  

Dear Friends,

Please clarify whether the same money from the sale of land has to be used for making investments in house property to avail exemption u/s 54F.  In this case, he paid all money for the purchase of the house property from his own savings.  Later, he sold a commercial property with a capital gain of Rs.32 lakh.  Can he avail exemption from capital gain tax?





 2 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (108243 Points)
Replied 22 October 2021

Not at all. The same money need not be invested for sec. 54/54F deduction claim.

But all other conditions of sec. 54F need to be fulfilled.

Sourav (Student) (23892 Points)
Replied 22 October 2021

Agree with above

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags