Cant attend 9 months practical training.

Dear All,

I am Kalpesh Pawar, I have competed MBA in HR and currently working as a recruiter. I have completed my graduation in B.Com with 61 % marks and wish to enroll for CA Course.

As per my knowledge, 9 months practical training is compulsory under direct scheme to qualify for IPCC written examination. I don’t want to go for 9 months practical training option, due to personal reasons. I can’t resign my job at least for 1 year.

Please suggest me if in any way I can postponed this 9 months practical training.   

Regards

Kalpesh

Replies (1)

@ Kalpesh: Postponement of 9-months mandatory practical training is not possible. Whatever professional course he may have before, but he should do the CA articleship training mandatorily in order to write exams as per new scheme. The other option which in my opinion you may use is to write CPT foundation level test and then enrol for IPCC old scheme based on CPT instead of opting for Direct entry scheme. In old scheme (not through direct entry) you have the option to join articleship after passing either one or both groups of IPCC, there you gets time to do your job and simultaneously you can study and appear for exams. Hope this helps.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details