Cannot file gstr 3b as tran 1 is submitted but not filed

I cannot file GSTR 3b. Once I enter OTP for filing 3b, I get a message which says You have SUBMITTED TRAN-1 form but have not FILED it. You are requested to FILE the same before submitting this return. 

When I go to file Tran 1, it shows The filing of declaration in TRAN-1 is not available now as the due date is over.

 

What shall I do now?

Replies (4)

CHECK WITH HELPDESK

To enable you to express your issues and problems related to GST System and its services, GSTN is launching a Self Help Portal (https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/) as a single platform where tax payer call log tickets for any issues or concerns and for quick resolution.   This will be live from 22 Jan 2018.

The current mail id helpdesk @ gst.gov.in will NOT be active any more.

 

How to solve this problem

This is portal technical issue... raise the complain on below mentioned website, if raised the compalin through call or mail on helpdesk than it's better you should raise the complain again on self service portal. I have seen more effective resolution is provided when compalin is raise through self service portal.

https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details