sir I am a regular delear but my provisional I'd is cancelled due to not updation sir but can I do for purchase made in this I'd and how can I up date it
Sir, My company was incorporated in 2014 and was registered in DVAT and service tax both . In 2016 i had applied for cancellation of both DVAT and service tax but service tax is still not cancelled from department's side ( i have the acknowledgement for applying for cancellation)
My query is will there be any penalty becuse i did not migrate to GST beacuse i has already applied for cancellation of DVAT and service tax.
Can i obtain a new GST registration for my company ?
Guest
Posted on 09 April 2018
If registration is not cancelled from department side then there is no need to worry and Yes you can very well obatin for new registration under GST.
DVAT WAS CANCELLED BY DEPARTMENT IN 2016 BUT SERVICE TAX HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED TILL DATE ALTHOUGH WE HAVE APPLIED FOR IT AND ALSO DID NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY REGARDING TO SERVICE TAX .
WILL THERE BE ANY PENALTY FOR NOT MIGRATING TO GST.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies