Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cancellation of din

kumar Rahul (account Student) (160 Points)

11 August 2016  
One of my known worked as a director in pvt company.Now he is an employee and resigned from,directorship.How can he surrender or cancel DIN.

 1 Replies

CS MOHIT SALUJA (PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709)   (4948 Points)
Replied 12 August 2016

There is no need to surender the DIN at all. He may use such DIN in the future time for getting appointed as director in any other company. This is just my advice to keep the DIN as such as it shall be more complex and timely process for the applicant to surrender the DIN rather than keeping the same with him for the life time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags