1. I want to register a limited liability company for running a software business
2. I am alone and don't have any business partners. So I cannot register as pvt limited or LLP because they require 2 directors at least
3. I dont have any family members or friends who I can add as co-directors for pvt limited or LLP
4. I can register as "one person company" but even there it requires a nominee as successor. I dont have any friends or family members to add as nominee.
5. Only option left is to do business in personal name without limited liability (this is called sole proprietorship). this is not safe.
Is there no option for me then?