Can you HELP me for after being CA

I want to work in a non toxic environment having work life balance and learning & growth opportunities in Delhi/Gurgaon.
Please suggest.
Replies (7)
Quick Summary
This discussion offers advice for aspiring Chartered Accountants (CAs) seeking a positive work environment in Delhi/Gurgaon. The original poster is looking for roles with work-life balance, learning opportunities, and a non-toxic culture, having not yet completed their CA exams. Suggestions include exploring MNCs, KPOs, or IT companies, potentially with international certifications, as alternatives to traditional practice or entrepreneurship.

Are you practicing CA ?
I am yet to be a CA
Okay..Start your own business or YouTube channel
No I don't have desire to do business or starting a youtube channel but thanks for your suggestion.

If you can suggest something else then please do
I am currently studying for finals

Try to earn some international degrees / certifications in auditing field and look for an opportunity in an MNC, KPO, Shared Services Center / Global Delivery Center of an MNC or an IT company. 

I am helpless sir
I am already carrying lot of pain and regret inside
If you need any part time job then do let us know.

You may send your resume to ssereddy @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details