Can I write my Final

Hello! I passed my CA Inter, way back in 1978. After that I joined SBI as a PO and wrote Finals a couple of times, but was not successful. I am about to retire and just for academic interest, I want to complete my FINAL. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME -- CAN I WRITE MY FINALS AGAIN? HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?

Replies (2)

sure You can appear in Final Exams, Please revalidated your registeration from Institute.

You are already registered with ICAI, just go to neartest branch and get new registration no., in place of old.

You can give examination but the last examination in old scheme is Nov 2009. after that you have to transit in new course.

for further detail, contact examhelpline @ icai.org

**DM

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details