Can i write cwa final 6 months after completing inter?

I am a full time employee in a company and I plan to take the inter as well as final, one group after another. I was wondering whether I could write group 1 of final in Dec'13 if I complete Inter in Jun'13 i.e 6 months aftrer finishing Inter. Kindly enlighten me.

Replies (2)
you can appear for final in 2014

hi sid,

If you pass in june 2013 then u can apply final exam in june 2014 as per prospectus also they have mentioned the same stating u will not be able to sit for final exam within 6 monts.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details