Can I take msme loan without taking Loan from Bank?

Cost of project:

1.)Machine: 16,00,000

2.)shed: 3,00,000

3.)Weighing machine:3,00,000

Source of Funds

I have a existing business with 70,00,000 turnover so I can manage the fund by my own.we are upgrading the machine in existing business 

Msme subsidy is been taken from MAdhya Pradesh msme promotional scheme 2021. Where I will get 40% subsidy of cost of the project.

So my question is whether I can take subsidy without taking Loan.?

 

Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores whether it's possible to receive MSME subsidies without securing a bank loan. The user is upgrading machinery for their existing business and has secured a 40% subsidy from the Madhya Pradesh MSME Promotional Scheme 2021. They have sufficient funds from their own business turnover and are specifically asking if the subsidy can be claimed independently of a loan.

The process to apply for an SME/MSME loan is simple.

  1. Fill up the online application form of SME/MSME loan to apply.
  2. Submit all the relevant documents to complete the process.
  3. Get money in bank within 24 hours.

Sir I don't need loan. I only need subsidy. Can 

"Sorry, I am not a featured member."

For featured members contact.... https://www.caclubindia.com/catalogue/featured.asp
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details