Can i start again ???????

Future Company Secretory

Hello All,

After long time back here On CA Club India..... Becasue I have some query about my career my Life... what ever you say smiley

I take admission In CS and started giving Exam In Executive Programme In 2011. So I tried 10 attemps to pass from 2011 to 2015 but not succed. after that i stopped becasue of family respocibilty and started working in IT Company. But Some where else i thinking Can i start again ? I have tha abilty to pass ? so many questions comeing in my mind.

Now i am 29 year age Looking forward to back In CS to complted and Become a Company Secretory. 

My question is How can i start what is the procedure. Is right time to start Or any course changing so many question coming in my mind.

Please Experts, teachers,friends help me to solve all this problems.yes

Waiting and Exicted to read your answers.

Thank you

age doesn't matter with success if you want to cs then keep trying n never give up. jitna badha struggle hoga utnee jeet shandhar hogi.
All the best

Future Company Secretory

You are right sir...But pleaes tell me the current situation any course change or i go for dec attempt or June ???. What i do to prepare myself.

Thank you so much for your reply.

lf you have passion to do something in your life then don't think negative ..if you think you have ability to crack cs exam then you must go for it without any negative thinking . your talent only you know n no others know. I think you must complete cs to fufill your aim. all the best. nothing is impossible n nothing is important than your aim. ๐Ÿ‘

Future Company Secretory

Ok Sir thank you so much......I will give my 100% to fulfill my dreams.

All the best ๐Ÿ‘

. Mppmllpll xwex e, xe, xewd, do swx, code sewddwswdeex even n

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU