Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can i join B.Com 2nd year in correspondence

yes you can do bcom 2 nd year from correspondance side. it is possible and so institute are also do this and along with university also. Join WLCI College and leave the tension at your home it totall freedom college and all rural are follow to the student growthment. 

17 Replies

mannoj

mannoj (striving for success)     15 December 2011

no

its nt possible...................

regards

CA Priya

CA Priya (CS Final)     15 December 2011

It is possible........... I did my B.com like that......... May i know which part of the country are u from?????? I'll help u.............

1 Like
rajeswari

rajeswari (student)     16 December 2011

i'm from tamilnadu...

Rengasamy.R

Rengasamy.R (CA Final)     16 December 2011

Its very easy do to correspodance with the same university which your did in regular.

1 Like
CA Ganesh Karthik

CA Ganesh Karthik (Chartered Accountant)     16 December 2011

In Bangalore Univerty, it is possible. So i guess, every university will have such provsion. Check out with your University.

1 Like
amit jain

amit jain (Chartered Accountant)     16 December 2011

you can go for correspondence you can take help of your lecturers in college to guide you for university matters..

1 Like
RAKESH

RAKESH (Almost CA)     16 December 2011

It can be done. I have live experiences of this. As i also did the same. 

1 Like
Ajeej Hussain

Ajeej Hussain (Audit Executive)     16 December 2011

@ Rajeswari consult with the college where u did 1st year or the University if you can to know the procedure to be followed you can surely do it. 

My sister is doing the same way. she did it when 2nd year was half done but before applying for the exams... so u can surely do it. Go ahead. All the BEST

1 Like
CA Final Docent

CA Final Docent (No work)     16 December 2011

i live in Bangalore. i have completed 1st sem . now can i do second sem through correspondence?.  bangalore university

CA Ganesh Karthik

CA Ganesh Karthik (Chartered Accountant)     16 December 2011

I guess you cannot do that. Because regular course is semester wise, where as correspondence has yearly exams.

2 Like
Narasimhan

Narasimhan (student)     16 December 2011

Hi Rajeshwari,

There are provisions for students to join 2nd year correspondence after completing the first year in regular college.

Please enquire the desired university where you wish to do your correspondence course.

Regards,

Narasimhan 

1 Like
Kirti Kaur

Kirti Kaur (ca final)     16 December 2011

YES, it is possible .

1 Like
Parashar

Parashar (Company Secretary 2004)     17 December 2011

yes possible

1 Like

Leave a reply