Can I give Nov 2021 attempt

Hey! I'm Yashika Adlakha currently pursuing BCOM honours from Delhi university. I'm in final year & had scored 80% till now. My query is I want to give IPCC exam of Nov 2021 , so can I fill the form now & it would be a great help if you clear out the whole procedure of direct entry .

A FUTURE CA
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
Yashika, a B.Com Honours student, is seeking information on whether she can appear for the CA IPCC exam in November 2021. She has a good academic record and is interested in the direct entry route. The discussion also touches upon registration deadlines for future CA Final exams.

Fill form on or before 1st April 2021 for Nov 2021 attempt
Bro For may 22 when should I register for final??
I think on October 2021 you should register for ca final for may 22
Thank you so much 🤗
Your welcome

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details