Easy Office
LCI Learning

Can i do CA at the age of 29?

Page no : 3

Gazala Khan (2 Points)
Replied 27 March 2016

Hello friends,

Am i eligible to give CA exam as am having 50% in B.com & 62% in MBA from distance learniing. I have a experience of 5 years in HR field but i am intersted in doing CA & am 29 year old.

Hope you reply soon.

THANKS

Gazala Khan (2 Points)
Replied 27 March 2016

Hello friends,

Am i eligible to give CA exam as am having 50% in B.com & 62% in MBA from distance learniing. I have a experience of 5 years in HR field but i am intersted in doing CA & am 29 year old.

Hope you reply soon.

THANKS

Rupesh surve (CA IPCC student) (48 Points)
Replied 29 April 2016

any one can enroll for CA at any age.

After 12 class - need to give entrance exam CPT

After graduation - (can get advantage of direct entry now)

To get admission without entrance exam  

require 55 % for commerce graduate or 60 % for non commerce graduate.  

if you dont have minimum percentage you can still be a CA, but you have to give CPT first.

but, CPT is not that difficult (compared to all other professional entrance exams), because most of CPT students are 12 class pass out, hence exam is conducted accordingly.

If you are really willing for it, go ahead ! !

any help do write to rupesh.surve111 @ gmail.com

Bishal (student) (24 Points)
Replied 14 February 2017

hi....i am B.com graduate and from college lyf i want to do ca but for some financial problem can not do that and join cs after b.com now i am in cs professional (final) level. I want to know is it a right idea to do ca now with cs. Now my age is 28. I want to become ca but at this stage i m very confused....plz suggest me

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 14 February 2017

First try to complete ur CS First and start earning by working in industry or by your own practice as per your choice.. After that u can begin CA if u still have a desire to do it.

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 15 February 2017

no confusion bishal on this. concentrate fully on cs. after that if the desire for ca still persists then you can think of it. where there is a will, there is a way.

Ayushi Arora (298 Points)
Replied 27 February 2021

People go on for years with clearing just a group or two. 

and then they go ahead and clear it, so, at the age of 29 years, it is just how much time you take and complete it. 

Prachi Bansal (3124 Points)
Replied 27 February 2021

according to my suggestion you should first complete your cs professional and get a cs degree and then maybe after working some time in the cs field and gaining some financial stability you can start with your ca. And for age, Age is really just a number and learning has no age

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: