Can anyone help me out here

 Hello Friends

I am new to this site

I am here to discuss my few of the troubles and queries related to articleship

I have started my articleship on 28th of october 2008.

But i am not happy with my principle but loves to do work given by him

But i have to do overtime everyday and i am giving my 10 hoursto articleship per day but i am not getting benefit for that like getting leave for 4 hours next day or at any other time.

Even I am not getting leave for IIT training.

Previously i started my articleship with other principle but they didnt registered me for three months i.e from august to october so i left that firm at last and in hurriance of refistering myself for May 2010 attempt i registerred myself in above said firm.

Now My query is shall i continue here or not?

My other query is about  i havent yet started to study anything as i dont get time from articleship . My attempt is in May 2010. Can i finish my study for both group of PCC?If yes than HOW?

Please your replies can help me out a lot if there is any way to get rid of my principle than what it is?

I want to give my attempt in May 2010 only and wanna pass out both group in 1st attempt.

Replies (9)

Dear Tanushree,  the best way to win a war is to fight it and not to avoid it.

I have completed 18 month of training as of now and I m still fighting.

You hv to devote at least 6 month in ur Articleship before u could enjoy it.I would suggest that just forget worrying abt passing exam or time table of articleship.Just invest 6 month in ur aricleship and u will feel more confident & u will become addicted to do hard-work.

Remember u feel pain now becoz u r gianing sthing which u will realize later.

So just enjoy n stop worrying.  

Life is a Test and ensure this Test should be Tasty.

 

Regards

Sanjay

refer the discussion in this link  https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=52789

Well partly I agree with Sanjay........but the major thing is that we should be in a postion to balance between studies and work. I have seen my frnds who have taken dummies and passed in their 1st attempt and after then for one year , they seriously entered into the work...But after serving for 3 years still I am struggling to clear one more grp in Finals..........so choice is yours.........Certificate is more important than the work..........Afterall who's going to see your work ...so..studies first.and then work.........I feel as I am the evidence for the loss.........Better to transfer from ther.........

My suggestion is also ' Study First, Work Next '.

S.Dhinesh Kumar

 

well i have to only say that the best article is worse than a bad c.a.. ur main focus must b study .. without degree theres noway u can b successful as an article.

Hmm.....So wat for P E I has been introduced earlier...............only if Degree people can perform well during articles period..........?

Performance Depends on the capabilities of a person.............Well..Im stil not a graduate...I  have participated in nearly 190 Company audits during my articles................Im relly happy about my performance..........Hmm.........The way U  c..............the way it  wil be......................Degree is preferrable only because of these MNC Recruitment Rules.

Sori.........my message is relate to othre forum......aacidentally i posted here...........sori guys

 

hey u can not get transfer . U just oppose the no transfer rule otherwise waiting for newpresident. May b he will do something

can any student persuing the ca & icwa articleship simultaneously? please answer send to my email id bulai1729 @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details