Hi,
Is it amdatory to file form no 112 with the ICAI for the students who are going through CA and CS course both? .
If yes than what is time limit we can fill.
please reply
thanks in advance
Hi,
Is it amdatory to file form no 112 with the ICAI for the students who are going through CA and CS course both? .
If yes than what is time limit we can fill.
please reply
thanks in advance
yes its mandatory and before registration of cs
ya it is compulsory.
u should file within one month from the date of regestration for CS without any fee.
after one month fine will be levied.see form 112 for fee particulars
yes....its mandatory to inform icai not compulsorly before cs reg. but as soon as possible.I'm also pursuing ca wid cs.n i've got this information frm the branch office.
You can see all the information from form 112 only.... And ofcoarse, its mandatory to submit
Hello Friends,
Presently I am doing CA final my attempt is on May 2010. I already finished B.Com. I like to puruse ACS. please tell me, what are the exemptions can be availed by me.
1. I have gone for 250hrs Compulsory Computer traning should i again go for computer training prescribed ICSI.
2. will i be exepmpted from 15 months traning of CS prescribed ICSI, because now i am in last year of articleship period in CA which is prescribed by ICAI.
3.What are the other exemptions and options availale if any?
please clarify friends
Regards
D.Manikandan
Dear Manikandan,
NO EXEMPTION FROM EXAMINATION OR TRAINING IN CS ON THE BASIS OF YOUR CA STUDY/QUALIFICATION/ARTICLESHIP.(EXCEPT EXEMPTION FROM FOUNDATION).
I DO NOT KNOW THE PROVISIONS REGARDING COMPUTER TRAINING.
All the best
Thank you
Dear Manikandan
Regarding computer training , you would get exemption from doing classes in NIIT but you have to pass the examination by paying Rs 500 Fees for appearing in exam at any NIIT center.
You have to produced your computer training certificate issued by icai before appearing in online examination.
Hope you would be benefited by this mail.
I want to ask you that why you are interested in both degrees .,
i am asking becoz i have done both
yes..NIIT charges Rs.500/- as test fee..do not forget to take a copy of your computer training certificate issued by our institute..
it is not always compulsory ri submit 112, if u r going for a articleship then only it is compulsory ,so if u r an ipcc student no need form 112 . only after jouining article ship then is mandatory
so form 112 is to safe guard the articleship traning and it is not a barrier to do ant othr course
| Originally posted by :CA Abuzar | ||
| " | Dear Manikandan Regarding computer training , you would get exemption from doing classes in NIIT but you have to pass the examination by paying Rs 500 Fees for appearing in exam at any NIIT center. You have to produced your computer training certificate issued by icai before appearing in online examination. Hope you would be benefited by this mail. I want to ask you that why you are interested in both degrees ., i am asking becoz i have done both |
" |
Thanks to all of my friends.
Dear CA.Abuzar,
I am interested in Accounts, Company Law and SEBI compliances, so for that only I prefer to pursue both the course. I liked to do both CA and CS at same time, but now only I finished B.Com, you know that with CA we can pursue only one additional course, so it is the time to start to do CS.
Thanks Abuzar
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals