Ca study

Dear all,

I need guidance / suggestion, I am still registered with IPCC and can appear in the exam.

 

I am now at age of 40, unfortunatley I could not complete the course but it is my burning desire.

 

I have been advised that I should now leave the CA course.

 

Please please provide your comments and suggestion and help me to take the decision.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Replies (7)

Books 1.ICAI Study material & PM latest edition 2.RTP 3.Past examination question and answers last 5 attempt 4.One scanner for each paper 5.If possible one Text Book for each paper. Daily minimum 12 hours study Prepare a time table for portions to be covered Pray God for success Develop a tension free mind Develop an Auyrvedic food habit. Remove personal problems,family problems and unhappy elements from mind Overall 8 hours sleep is essential. Discuss with honest and sincere students about exam matters periodically     

 

Thank you very much for your response PC Daviz.....The only concern is I have been asked someone that I should now leave this study course at this point of age.

 

That's why I am unable to take decision.

Dear Hemanshu

As you said about your burning desire to clear ca, go for that and try to achieve it...Age is not a matter if you have a strong decision and positive attitude..Many examples are there who cleared ca after 40. So don't waste time and start studying...all the best...

Dear 

If there is will there is a way. work hard and get story of Sh S D Balal you will get inspiration

Rajeev Saxena

 

hey there why don't you call the QLI Experts, they will provide you guidance on how to study telephonically free of cost.

I tried it myself.

Contact them on 9029083303.

Thanks a lot Anisha

Thanks a lot Anish

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details