CA student and examination

Aisha (Finance Professional) (7547 Points)

16 January 2008  
CA Students is a common term in my all the articles as I am because they are. I salute ICAI to give the society the best course of the world. |

Lid Cairns had said that, " Dear Students I am thankful to have all of you as I learnt a lot from all of you. I hope you also learnt something from me." Result : 90% of his teaching career saw 100% results. Failure was not his way of life.

I request all students to follow the 10 Rules to clear the CA EXAMS successfully.

1. Can you live the disciplined life? I want all of you to have balanced sleep and proper time table for studies. It should not be so that you sleep in the class or articleship lunch time or travelling. This will disturb your mind and always keep you uncomfortable.

2. Orgainze your studies in such a manner that no event should disturb you. In Diwali, some say I am memorising sections and neihghbour is firing the crackers. My dear student, ICAI gives you 1 1/2 to 2 years to study, now on the last day is it possible?

3. Not to indulge in gossips, rumours and uncessary talks. Keep your personality at the highest level.

4. Fitness is must as if you ae fit the battle is won. Avoid junk food during the leave period as it diturbs the body.

5. Interest to study should come from within. I will do it because I am expected to perform. I have self-respect and I should not be nagged to study.

6. Dedicate your CA to parents. It is they who have made us worthy of ICAI. If yoy remember how the fees are paid and how they have brought us here, you will pass.

7. Ethics should be followed as it is way of life. DO not think of someone somewhere and waste time. Nobody is nowhere till you are CA. Your CA can lead to marriage but marriage hardly leads to CA. (some exceptions are there).

8. Natural Personality should be maintained. Do not how ego to others that you are CA Student as it does not make any difference to those who do not know what is CA. Please be down to earth personality.

9. Cool at all times because that is required. If you are impatient then it is not a good sign. If I am cool I will red the paper correct and the rest is history.

10. Enquire about the things you do not know. Asking saves a lot of guess. Life is all about questions and living is all about answers.

CONFIDENCE

(ALL THE FIRST LETTERS)

One person had told me that Sir what is LIFE?

Life is all about Cash, Character, Compliments, Attitude, Assurance and Ability.

Kitne C aur Kitne A hein apke pass?

Teen.

What does it make?

CA, CA and CA.

CA

Let us conclude on high note.
Posted by Mr Kapil G Thakore in CAclubindia